Used when can add a comment related with customization for product or current order and when the expected user input is more than one sentence.
A label is a short description of the requested input.
- Label is not instructional text but they should be meaningful and clearly indicate what is expected.
- Label must helps users understand what information to enter into text area.
Placeholder text is shown inside the form field to teach what to input.
- Placeholder text provides hints or examples of what to enter.
- Labels must be visible when an input gets focus.
- Placeholder text disappears after the user begins entering data into the input and should not contain crucial information.
The radio button input allows for a series of states: default, focus & disabled.
Updated over 1 year ago